21 Şubat Salı akşamı Ankara’da düzenleyeceğimiz Profesyonel Gelişim Aktivitemize davetlisiniz.
Etkinliğe kayıt olmak için lütfen tıklayınız:KAYIT OL
18:30 – 18:50 Registration and Networking
18:50 – 19:10 News from PMI Turkey and Informing about Certifications of PMI
19:10 – 20:10 “Project and Program management in National, regional and local government agencies” by Julio Fuster
20:10 – 20:30 Coffee Break and Networking (also QA in break)
20:30 – 21:30 “Program Management Professional (PgPM) Certification” by Julio Fuster
21:30 – 21:35 Closing and Taking Family Photos
Managing Director, TenStep Public sector and Southern Europe; Team leader Ankara EU young entrepreneurship project MS Ind. Chemistry, Madrid
- B.A. in Finance, Wharton Business School, USA
- Sc. in Management Science, EOI Business School, Madrid
- MS in Chemical Engineering (biotech major)
- Diploma in Finance for Financial Institutions Managers, Wharton and EOI business schools, USA and Spain
- Certified as Project Management Professional (PMP) and Program Management Professional (PgMP) by PMI USA
- Certified as Organizational Project and program Management Assessor (aPRO), IPMA- USA
- Certified Trainer of trainers, European Business Competence License- EBC*L (SME management), Germany /Austria
Mr. Fuster focuses on strategic and innovation, and small and medium enterprise development (SME)-related project management with international institutions and firms. He is a PPM expert as well as in project /program desing, monitoring, evaluation, financing of large economic and technology development projects for international development institutions and corporations in southern Europe, Latin America, Africa, etc. He is a senior instructor in project cycle management, development and project finance besides PMP.
Fuster was cofounder a Director of the Spain (now Madrid) Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) as well as panel evaluator of Component Awards of PMI. Bilingual English-Spanish, he speaks fluent French and Italian plus has a working knowledge of German, Portuguese, Russian and other central European languages.
Fuster was formerly a consultant with Booz-Allen & Hamilton, manager with Price Waterhouse and principal with AT Kearney.
Project and Program management in National, regional and local government agencies:
- What PPM techniques and services do national/regional/local government agencies use and need vs request
- Types and of programs, projects and consulting contracts
- How can you execute programs and projects at/for agencies
- Examples of international programs and project management at government agencies in various countries and in Turkey
- PPM Materials used to win and deliver programs and projects
- Consortia and partnership strategies to have success in PPM work with government agencies
Program Management Professional (PgPM) Certification:
- Talk about CERTIFICATION PROCESS, DIFFICULTY, INTERNATIONAL CREDIBILITY AND ADVANTAGES FOR PMPS AND NON-PMPS
Business Strategic and Technical
FEE & PDU INFO:
Katılım ücreti 30 TL’dir.
PMI TR Chapter üyeleri ücretsiz katılabilecektir. PMI TR Chapter üyeleri için “Arkadaşını Al Gel” kampanyası 2017 yılı içerisinde geçerlidir. (En fazla 2 kez bu kampanyadan yararlanılır ve her seferinde maksimum 1 arkadaş getirebilir.) ODTÜ TEKNOKENT çalışanlarına ücretsizdir.
PMI sertifika sahipleri için etkinlik 2 PDU değerindedir.
Katılım ücretleri için hesap bilgileri:
Hesap Sahibi: Proje Yönetim Mesleği İlkeleri Teknikleri ve Rotası Derneği İktisadi İşletmesi
Banka: Akbank Ulus Şubesi
IBAN Numarası: TR38 0004 6006 3688 8000 0594 18
ODTÜ TEKNOKENT İkizler Binası Zemin Kat Konferans Salonu